Mango Sciences is an AI driven data aggregation and analytical engine providing end-to-end hospital-based analytics focusing on operational efficiencies and quality of care. With this capability, Mango Sciences is currently embedded in more than 350 different hospitals & clinics covering ~ 28 million lives in India.
Mango Sciences has ambitious plans to continue investing and building healthcare capacity across Africa and South Asia. This encompasses the dual mission of serving the healthcare needs of the population by improving the population’s access to quality healthcare, whilst catalysing engagement with Life Science Companies. The objective is to build a longitudinal patient record, from a patient’s DNA, all the way to their consumption and shopping habits across India and emerging markets. Our aim is to unlock insights into human populations never studied before with the power of data.
Working at Mango Sciences means being entrepreneurial, thinking big, and working together to make the impossible a reality. We are inspired by the things that seem impossible. At Mango Sciences, we see the impact of our collective ideas and expertise, and the power of science to deliver them.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. We invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important role in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately expand access to healthcare and improve patient health outcomes.
Section A – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing web (desktop and mobile) applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g., Java, Python, Node.js, etc.).
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, etc.), web servers (e.g., Tomcat, Wildfly, etc.) and UI/UX design.
- Experience in MVC frameworks like spring, preferably Spring Boot.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Working experience in or good knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Good in data structure, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Good in design thinking and approach to solve business problem by applying suitable technologies (cost efficient, high performance, resilient, and scalable).
- Good knowledge of Restful services and web services.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Work with data scientists, data engineers, and analysts to improve software.
Section B – Values:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Do GREAT Attitude
- Honesty & Integrity