Mango Sciences is an AI driven data aggregation and analytical engine providing end-to-end hospital-based analytics focusing on operational efficiencies and quality of care. With this capability, Mango Sciences is currently embedded in more than 350 different hospitals & clinics covering ~ 28 million lives in India.
Mango Sciences has ambitious plans to continue investing and building healthcare capacity across Africa and South Asia. This encompasses the dual mission of serving the healthcare needs of the population by improving the population’s access to quality healthcare, whilst catalysing engagement with Life Science Companies. The objective is to build a longitudinal patient record, from a patient’s DNA, all the way to their consumption and shopping habits across India and emerging markets. Our aim is to unlock insights into human populations never studied before with the power of data.
Working at Mango Sciences means being entrepreneurial, thinking big, and working together to make the impossible a reality. We are inspired by the things that seem impossible. At Mango Sciences, we see the impact of our collective ideas and expertise, and the power of science to deliver them.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. We invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important role in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately expand access to healthcare and improve patient health outcomes.
Section A – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge about Micro services and message queue (E.g., Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc).
- Knowledge in concepts and practices of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Analysis of data that meet business requirements.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimising data delivery, etc.
- Build or use existing framework/tools for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Use tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights and other key business performance metrics.
- Technical experience with databases (MSSQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.) data warehousing, ETL (Talend) and BI tools.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts & technology – data modelling, SQL, query optimisation, data restoration, and data warehouse architecture.
- Strong ETL Experience in design, configuration, data mapping, extraction, transformation, and loading in an extremely complex environment processing large volumes of data.
- Experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively internally and with stakeholders.
- Strong experience in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Create data tools for analytics and data science teams that assist them in building and optimising our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Experience in Programming – Java is an advantage.
- Experience with Scripting – Python preferred.
- Experience working with healthcare is an advantage.
- Experience working with job scheduling tools. Knowledge on Airflow is an advantage.
- Experience working with APIs to integrate and acquire data.
- Knowledge on SSIS/SSMA, Microsoft PowerShell is an advantage.
- Experience on NoSQL Database, Apache Spark, and Elasticsearch/Solr is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Tableau is an advantage.
- Experience in using a version control system like Github is an added advantage.
- Experience working in a cloud environment (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc).
- Performance tuning and code optimisation in SQL.
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders including the Product, Data, Design, and Client Teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Ability to effectively interact with, present information to, and respond to questions from all levels of the organisation and partners.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
Section B – Values:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Do GREAT Attitude
- Honesty & Integrity