Mango Sciences is an AI driven data aggregation and analytical engine providing end-to-end hospital-based analytics focusing on operational efficiencies and quality of care. With this capability, Mango Sciences is currently embedded in more than 350 different hospitals & clinics covering ~ 28 million lives in India.
Mango Sciences has ambitious plans to continue investing and building healthcare capacity across Africa and South Asia. This encompasses the dual mission of serving the healthcare needs of the population by improving the population’s access to quality healthcare, whilst catalysing engagement with Life Science Companies. The objective is to build a longitudinal patient record, from a patient’s DNA, all the way to their consumption and shopping habits across India and emerging markets. Our aim is to unlock insights into human populations never studied before with the power of data.
Working at Mango Sciences means being entrepreneurial, thinking big, and working together to make the impossible a reality. We are inspired by the things that seem impossible. At Mango Sciences, we see the impact of our collective ideas and expertise, and the power of science to deliver them.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. We invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important role in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately expand access to healthcare and improve patient health outcomes.
To deliver on our mission of improving healthcare access and quality, we are looking for an experienced Real-World Evidence (RWE) Analyst to join our small, fast-growing team.
The RWE Analyst serves on a project team that leverages our industry-leading healthcare data to deliver clinical insights to our clients in the pharmaceutical industry. In this role, the analyst will be involved in all aspects of the project, starting from analysis design through to execution and delivery. The RWE Analyst will be part of an agile data science team, with the excitement, pace, and development opportunities that come with working in an early-stage company.
- Assist in the design of retrospective and prospective research, including epidemiological and patient outcomes studies.
- Contribute to problem solving discussions by clearly defining the issues and offering solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of workstreams, liaising frequently with the data engineering team on analytical requests.
- Provide timely updates to the management and leadership teams.
- Perform in-depth research and quantitative & qualitative analysis, guided by both project objectives and intellectual curiosity.
- Review analytical outputs for quality assurance and research published studies for points of triangulation and context.
- Synthesise and present findings, both verbally and through written means (e.g., slides, documents, etc).
- Develop standards and best practices for future analyses.
- Undergraduate or post-graduate (MS or PhD) degree in a quantitative, analytical discipline such as epidemiology, (bio) statistics, data science, engineering, econometrics, or operations research.
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience, with evidence of:
- Strong analytic work and problem-solving skills.
- Research aimed at the needs of the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Combination of technical skills (SQL and R/Python/Other) and industry knowledge (healthcare/medical and pharmaceutical).
- Experience performing workstream/project management activities.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills, and ability to foster collective partnerships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Dedication to teamwork with a demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions.
- Desire to help shape and grow the RWE analytics function.
- Track record of innovation with the vision and entrepreneurial spirit to take on a key role in a small, fast-growing company.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Do GREAT Attitude
- Honesty & Integrity